Building your MVP? Have a domain name and/or blog and want to start getting some email leads? Looking for a list of places to advertise your idea/business to get more customer insight? Look no further, this is the ultimate startup PR list!
If you are not sure if you should be advertising yet, then probably you aren't .. don't forget PR is not something you can just turn off whenever you want!
Feel free to bookmark it since I will make an effort to keep it updated, and contact me using twitter if you think I am missing anyone.
To submit your startup:
- http://momb.socio-kybernetics.net/ - The Museum of Modern Betas.
- http://scoutness.com/ - Startup blog.
- http://www.makeuseof.com/ - online technology magazine featuring websites, software and internet tips on a daily basis.
- http://submityourstartup.com/ - Submit your startup to 30 different websites for $47.
- http://www.kickoffboost.com/ - List your startup or explore others.
- http://feedmyapp.com/submit/ - Reviews of web and mobile apps.
- http://www.appvita.com/ - Browser based application reviews.
- http://webapprater.com/ - Web based app reviews.
- http://www.listio.com/ - Web 2.0 community directory of webbased apps tools and services.
- http://appuseful.com/ - Submit your tool/service to be discovered.
- http://netted.net/contact-us/ - Daily email introducing you to sites, apps, and connected products that make life better.
- http://www.launchingnext.com/ - "The world's most promising startups".
- http://startuptunes.com/submit-new-startup/ - Exclusive Web 2.0 Startups Review Blog.
- http://www.springwise.com/tipus/ - Weekly entrepreneurship newsletter.
- http://startups.fm/contact-us - Startup blog.
- http://www.geekwire.com/startup-list/ - The "Most Comprehensive" List of Startups in the Seattle Region.
- https://news.ycombinator.com/ - A huge community focused on tech, entrepreneurship and innovation.
- http://thestartuppitch.com/post-a-pitch/ - Post your startup pitch.
- http://www.killerstartups.com/submit-startup/ - Submit your startup for evaluation.
- http://webdevtwopointzero.com/ - Website and mobile apps review.
- http://go2web20.net/ - Web applications and tools directory.
- https://angel.co/ - A community of entrepreneurs and people that work with startups (dev,marketing, product, design, investment..).
- http://www.builtinlondon.co/ - A list of all companies built in London (you can post roles your hiring for).
- http://www.appappeal.com/contact/suggest - App reviews.
- http://www.getapp.com/ - Business apps marketplace.
- http://erlibird.com/ - similar to beta list. To submit discover new apps & gadgets before they get big.
- http://www.f6s.com - For founders to get investment and hire.
- http://startupli.st/ - Find, follow, and recommend startups.
- http://betali.st/submit - Platform to help entrepreneurs like you show off their startup to an audience of 15,000 early adopters ready to provide you with valuable feedback.
- http://www.cloudli.st/ - explore, manage and share cloud-based applications with others.
- http://web.appstorm.net/ - Startup apps blog.
- http://www.reddit.com/r/startups - Subreddit
- http://www.reddit.com/r/entrepreneur - Subreddit
- http://www.reddit.com/r/business - Subreddit
- http://www.reddit.com/r/smallbusiness - Subreddit
- http://www.sus.io/ - Startups that use startups.
- http://leanstack.io/ - List of cloud based services.
- http://ratemystartup.com/ - Webbased startup rating and review.
- http://startuplift.com/ - Get feedback on your idea/business/app/website.
- HARO (Help A Reporter Out) - Mailing lists that puts reporters in contact with experts.
- 24-7PressRelease.com - Free release distribution with ad-support.
- 1888PressRelease.com - Free distribution, paid services gives you better placement and permanent archiving.
- ClickPress.com] - Distributs to sites like Google News and Topix.net, Gold level will also get you to sites like LexisNexis.
- EcommWire.com - Focuses on ecommerece and requires you include an image, 3 keywords and links.
- Express-Press-Release.com - Free distribution company with offices in 12 states.
- Free-Press-Release.com - Easy press release distribution for free, more features for paid accounts.
- Free-Press-Release-Center.info - Distributes your release, offers a web page with one keyword link to your site. Pro upgrade will give you three links, permanent archiving and more.
- I-Newswire.com - Allows for free distribution to sites and search engines, premium membership differs only slightly in adding in graphics.
- NewswireToday.com - All the usual free distribution tools, premium service includes logo, product picture and more.
- PR.com - Not only will they distribute your press releases, but you can also set up a full company profile.
- PR9.net - Ad supported press distribution site.
- PR-Inside.com - European-based free press release distribution site.
- PRBuzz.com - Completely free distribution to search engines, news sites, and blogs.
- PRCompass.com - Distribute your press release with a free or paid version, others can vote it up ala Digg style.
- PRUrgent.com - Not only distributes your release, but attempts to teach you how to write one, and even offers downloadbale samples for you to work with.
- Press-Base.com - Submit your release for free and get on their front page and the category of your choice.
- PressAbout.com - A free press release service formatted as a blog.
- PressMethod.com - Free press release distribution no matter what, but extra services based on the size of your contribution.
- PRLeap.com - Free distribution to search engines, newswires, and RSS feeds. Fee based bumps get you better placement.
- PRLog.org - Free distribution to Google News and other other search engines.
- TheOpenPress.com - Gives free distribution for plain formatted releases, fees for HTML-coded releases.
For Generalistic/Social Media:
- Google+ Communities
- Facebook Groups
- LinkedIn Groups
- Twitter Chats
To syndicate your blogs:
For Marketing/Business content:
For Infographs/Visual content:
- Daily Infographic
- Cool Infographics
- Infographics Archive
- Infographic Journal
- Infographics Showcase
- Visual Loop
For startup local directories/maps:
- San Francisco - http://map.innovatesf.com/
- New York - http://mappedinny.com/
- US - http://mapyourstartup.co/
- LA - http://represent.la/
- Philadelphia - http://representpa.com/
- London (TechCity)- http://www.techcitymap.com/index.html
- UK – TechBritain - http://techbritain.com/
- London - http://batchgeo.com/map/21737d8f2b05adc3ab1b1869979f2695
- Berlin - http://berlinstartupmap.com/
- Germany - https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=206061765290418449171.0004793741e0b06245ddd
- Spain - http://www.spainstartupmap.com/
- Noridcs - http://startuplocation.com/
- Eastern Europe - http://eaststartmap.com/all/